Monday 18 October 2010

Just a little introduction... ♥

Hello! ♥ Look, that's me... Casually posing with a biscuit. Which was good, by the way.

I know it's a little late to start a 'lolita' blog when there's so many out there, but my friend inspired me to do one...

Anyway, I'll start on a introduction. I'm NyaTalia. I love cats. I'm poor so I don't have proper lolita gear. Oh no... I hope that doesn't put anybody off! ♥ There's some pretty good stuff at a local shop called Reef, and I have rather a lot of hair accessories. Pink bows and Hello Kitty and all that.


 Lately have really been into industrial music/dancing. I just think it's all so fun! ♥

Oh, yeah. I'm like the most average person you will ever meet in your life. I'm like Momoko in Kamikaze Girls, only a little more social. Well, quite a lot more social. I have friends... but the real ones I can count on one hand ♥

Basically, I have no goals in life except get to the point in life where I am no longer shocked by anything in hentai. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment