Monday 18 October 2010

Lolita + piercings? ♥

Oh my God. If there is anything I love more in this world, it is piercings.

Personally, I have the standard 2 piercings in each ear, and then on my left ear I have 2 more piercings. 4 altogether. 1 on the right ear and 3 on the left. Recently acquired.

I've just taken my cartilage piercing out 2 days ago. I pierced it myself with a safety pin O_o 30 minutes of pretty brutal pain and then 3 days of stinging, and then the bastard closed up when I took the stud out, because my mum told me to.
All that pain for nothing!

Anyway, the big issue is; can lolitas wear piercings? Of course, I'm talking about facial ones.

I mean, what about everyone who insists lolitas are meant to be sweet and doll-like, and therefore dissaprove of facial piercings? Of course, these are usually day-to-day lolitas (Yes, they exist, so I hear anyway.) But seriously; even if you do want that whole porcelain face look, I'd recommend a facial piercing if you are over 16.

They add interest, look amazing, and of course can look totally cute. They look awesome on Deco + Gothic lolitas, and not only them. Why not sweet lolitas? Himes? Piercings will just look... good, with your bow or mini top hat or whatever you choose to wear on your head... They sparkle.

And really, most of the people who get into the lolita trend are 'alternatives'. Obviously they will get piercings.

Whilst I don't have a facial piercing myself... it doesn't even really matter, because I will get one!

Lookee here, anyway, this is how lolitas wear their piercings ♥




We'll not start a debate, shall we, whether Emiru is 'lolita' or not. He has piercings... therefore, he is on here.

Only dear God. NOT like this...
Mmmm, what a nice image.


No comments:

Post a Comment